Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Behind....

It was a long weekend in my household, everyone came down sick with the stomach bug and it was not a pretty sight! James however has caught something else more upper respiratory by the sounds of it so it makes for very long nights. I have gotten behind on planning my attack for the week with the deals that are rolling out, when I went out today I wasn't as organized as I could of been or would of liked to have been. I foresee more trips this week once I get my bearings back.

I did however manage to hit Rite-aid, Walgreen's and CVS but I went easy on the latter. I posted pics on facebook if anyone is interested and I will update the blog hopefully tomorrow with the pics and details. In the mean time head over and check out Frugal Friend's Deals & Steals on facebook.
I'm calling it a night....

No comments: